Well I can tell you what I know based on the demo I played.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brother of the Cruciform Sword from 39.new-york-68-69rs.ny.dial-access.att.net on November 11, 1999 at 23:13:39:

In Reply to: infernal machine posted by steve on November 11, 1999 at 22:55:31:

It is nothing like TPM for PC ....thank GOD!! Actually if you want a game to compare it to this one will fit it much better....TOMB RAIDER!
The game plays and feels ALOT LIKE THAT GAME! I downloaded the demo and right from the opening moments I was suprised to see Indy there and not Lara Croft based on how it played. It has some innovative points like use of the whip, however for the most part its pretty standard.
To be perfectly honest I was somewhat underwhelmed by it. I mean there wasn't really much exciting (in the demo I played at least). I mean you got to drive some vehicles, use the whip to swing over some chasms and shoot some bad guys. However for the most part the demo was sorta dull. I don't know how this will affect the game as a whole. However I feel less confident about the game after playing the demo. The control was sorta off to. It was very confusing and took a little while to get used to. It really never felt right either. Overall there just weren't really and "Indy" moments in the demo. I hope the final game is better. Otherwise we're in trouble.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]