Harrison on Rosie: Indy 4 is OFFICIALLY DEAD and I think even Micah knows that now

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by KEN from ww-to05.proxy.aol.com on June 01, 1998 at 17:32:52:

Well as most of u probably know by now Harrison was on Rosie this morning and stated that there hasn't been a scipt for about 5 to 6 years. I am not the kind of person to say I told u all so, but I knew this was going to happen. I am going on the record and saying that Indy 4 is DEAD. And don't anyone tell me that Lucasfilm is just trying to mislead us. If Indy 4 was going to happen within the next 2 years Harrison Ford would of said so on Rosie today. I would like to thank the following people who basically lied to us over the past year: Harrison Ford who stated on numerous programs that "..it's just a matter of scheduling." Steven Spielberg who stated on "Film Review '98" that ..."there will be another Indiana Jones. We r just sorting out a few ideas right now". Rick McCallum who stated in a interview from last year which I know all of u remeber, "We have a GREAT SCRIPT for Indy 4. It will be out in the year 2000 at the latest". George Lucas who stated at the SW press conference last July, "We r working on a script right now and it's just a matter of scheduling". We put r hopes of another Indy installment in those guys hands and look what they did to us. I wouldn't been as pissed off if they said from the beginning that they didn't have a scipt, But no, what do they do? They all LIED!

Also, don't anyone tell me that there is still hope. Even if a script did turn up within the next year that they all agreed on, do u know how many rewrites it would take before they r all totally satisfied? Too long!!! By that time SW3 will be out and Harrison will be 63. To be honest, I think Micah shouldn't even bother with "The Latest" section of the site anymore. What's the point? And u know what, I think Micah is probably thinking about that as well. Remeber, I am just as upset as the rest of u that there won't be another Indy film. I just wished we weren't screwed over.

-KEN-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]