Re: On the subject of Lucas bashing.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beowulf from FPARK-244-106.usae.bah.com on November 12, 1999 at 05:58:01:

In Reply to: On the subject of Lucas bashing. posted by ROB T. on November 12, 1999 at 04:19:19:

I completely agree with you on all of your points - fans do have every right to voice their complaints their praise equally - that's part of what being a fan is. I just get annoyed with people who seem to have some sort of vendetta against Lucas and do nothing except bash everything he says or does (and constantly find some sort of hidden agenda in EVERYTHING he does these days). It also annoys me when fans seem to think that they do have some sort of right to influence Lucas, Spielberg or whoever directly because they are fans and that future movies should be geared towards them and not a general audience. I'mn the first to admit that I love when things are thrown into a movie that only real fans will get the reference or the in joke, but I know if I had some sort ofinfluence over the creators behind the movie I would probably detsroy it by putting too much fan geared stuff in it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]