Re: 3rd Wested competator!!! All Indy fans Please Read!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 14, 1999 at 11:58:33:

In Reply to: 3rd Wested competator!!! All Indy fans Please Read!!! posted by Reggie on November 12, 1999 at 20:47:01:

: Yes, a 3rd wesded competator has arived on the sceen! I got a Sportsman's Guide Catalog for the Christamas sales and saw a "INDY" jacket in the leather section! Here is the article. I am copying it. Its with me right now. "Seeking Adventure? Walk through any temple of doom in style with this Diessel Leather Jacket...Up to $130 off! A certain whip-snapping anthropologist who lost his ark inspired me to make this bold leather jacket! And since I refuse to spend my money just to keep up with the Joneses, I cut out the middle man and had the Jacket maid to my specs at a huge discount...up to $130 off! I had it made increadibly soft, supple Diesel leather that comes to your door with a rugged distressed look...embossed sued that feels buttery soft and silky smooth. I built it to las with a YKK zipper and a full-length storm flap. Plus, top and bottom fastening snaps, two 7x7 1/2" snap flap close front pockets, a 6 1/2" inside security pocket for inportant papers, a bi-swing back for ease of movement.and two side-cinch adjustments for a custom fit. And just in case the Nazis throw you into a snake pit, the full nylon inner shell is filled to keep you warm. Proffesional clean only. Imported. Put your hat down and give me a call...you'll always get the girl when you're wearing this Jacket! State Size. Note: "B" sizes are cut generously and fit one size larger that regular sizes. 2XLB fits like a 3XL. T-tall sizes are 2" longer in the body and sleevs. Compair at $250.00." the price is $119.97

Reggie, we already received a posting on this, as well as a review as someone bought one. It's apparently a pretty cheaply made jacket. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]