Re: Indy 4 is never going to happen uh huh

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial67.insolwwb.net on November 14, 1999 at 13:56:40:

In Reply to: Indy Jones 4 is never going to happen posted by The Incredible Guy With All the Answers to All the Worlds Problems and Then Some on November 14, 1999 at 12:41:40:

Uh Huh! And arent you the most depressing and most pitiful person annoying person. Some of us may still have hopes, and you a non-indy fan obviously begin to break down our only hopes. Excuse me if I insult you but I stand strongly in my beliefs and we hope you shall come to your senses, we may never see ford back in his hat but still it is NON of your business to break down our favourite hero.

A TRUE Indy fan

Sincerely
K. Allard

"I just remembered my chalemagne... Let the armies be the rock and the trees and the birds in the sky"
Henry Jones LC

Oh by the way it is NOT a sad devotion as you put it it just happens to be our dream, because we are TRUE Indy fans.
Yes I may sound negative but like I said I stand strongly in my beliefs.

I'm not sure but did you post this to stir up trouble or be an annoyance or what. Besides why did you post this you could have kept it to yourself.

"Oh my god is the man nuts... he no nuts he crazy"
Willy and shorty on the rope bridge. ToD

: Your sad devotion to the fourth installment of the Indy series has me baffled. Harrison Ford is pushing 60. QUOTE ME: There is never, ever going to be another Indy film UNLESS they replace Ford with a younger actor or start calling it Geriatric Jones and the Hip Replacement Surgery.

: Sincerely,

: Stuart James Littelton Sterling Oliver Wendell Holmes Aristotle

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: