BRAND NEW WESTED for sale (no waiting)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ...whiskey? from spider-wo072.proxy.aol.com on November 14, 1999 at 23:10:15:

Hi guys,

Well, i've had an interesting turn and it looks like i'll be selling my brand new Wested (for why...read below)
I may turn to ebay if no one here wants it, but i figured i'd offer it here first. (where it'll be appreciated)

Here's the stats- It is BRAND NEW...never worn outside of a couple of try-ons...it's a size 40 R...I'm 5'10" and 150 and it fits like a glove. It's the RAIDERS version, new finish lambskin with SILVER ZIPS and BUCKLES. (this was at my request) The liner is Satin so it slips on like a dream and doesn't grab your clothes at all.

I will, of course be including the certificate of authenticity that came with it.

There's only one very small thing and that's that the "hanger" on the inside of the jacket seems a little loose. (my other Wested was the same way...i ended up re-stitching it.)

After duty taxes and shipping the total came to about $270. I'll go as low as $250 plus shipping. Again, it is on hand and ready to ship...no 8 week waiting period.

Please e-mail if you are interested or have ANY questions.

OK...here's the WHY:
I got my first Wested a while back and my girlfriend fell in love with the jacket...she started wearing it a bit and i used that as an excuse to get another, but this time with silver harware like the films. Well, while waiting FOREVER for the jacket, my girl and i parted ways and i was fortunate enough to get back my original Wested (phew!)
I had already weathered that jacket a bitm with some lite sandpaper and mink oil and figure that the new one would just be an easier sale.
Thanks for the long read folks
Tom Spina
bluesnal@aol.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: