Thanks, but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 16, 1999 at 10:12:11:

In Reply to: Re: Doesn't bother me a bit posted by Patterson on November 16, 1999 at 08:09:57:

: : : Between rubbing alcohol and sandpaper, it just amazes me what people will do to their jackets. You know, I hear if you dowse your jacket in jet fuel and run it through a wood chipper, it gets a very nice patina with just the right amount of wear on the seams.

: : : Cheers!

: : : Patterson

: : ...oh, and did we mention not to be wearing the jacket at the time? (grins) Actually I'm flattered that folks write me and ask for information like this. I've been a fanatic on trying to keep my gear in as good a condition as I possibly can, and I don't mind kicking around any way we can find to keep our gear around for a long long time. We all have a pretty good investment, whether it's monetary or emotionally !(grins) Regards. Michaelson

: Yea, I know. I just get a kick about some of the ideas that pop up. It's amazing the information that's out there - especially what you and the rest of the staff at IndyGear have compiled for us.

: I tip my fedora to all of you!

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Appreciate the compliments, but the real credit goes to Indiana John and Abner, as they have been the back bone of the web page. I'm allowed to be the "roving reporter" and consultant on items such as the care of the gear and such. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]