Re: P'O'ED and his stupid...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Joe from dialup144.multilinkws.com on November 17, 1999 at 20:13:46:

In Reply to: Short Round and his stupid... posted by P'O'ED on November 17, 1999 at 10:02:54:

: Okay, I know I just complained, but I just ave to say that although I do love this forum, whoever the hell short round is is getting on my damn nerves-with his stupid little quotes, stupid little comments and his "breaking" new that has been known by everyone for years.

... as opposed to the oracle of wisdom and helpfulness you represent, I suppose. :P

I’ve been reading this forum a little longer than I’ve been contributing to it, and I have to say that so far Short Round has struck me as a charming, exuberant voice here with a great deal to contribute. Your hateful posts, on the other hand, seem little more than a waste of bandwidth.

If you’re SOOOO irritated with a specific person here, why not simply refrain from reading his posts, rather than poisoning the punchbowl with a lot of vitriol directed against someone apparently well-liked by everyone else here?

- IJ

: "Hey guys did you know there is actually a Third indiana jones movie?"

: "where we're going we don't need roads" Doc Brown-BTTF

: Dagobah System

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: