Re: Thanks Abner,Patterson, and Michaelson for the advise. I have a few more questions for you guys..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 19, 1999 at 13:56:16:

In Reply to: Thanks Abner,Patterson, and Michaelson for the advise. I have a few more questions for you guys.. posted by Iceman on November 19, 1999 at 12:38:28:

: First let me say thank you to all of you that answered my questions on the pre-distressed Wested. You guys are a world of knowledge when it comes to indy gear and I do appreiciate your honest answers. You have now got me real interested in having Noel Howard distress my L.C Wested. Wested is still making my jacket could I have them send it to Howard to do some light distressing, if it's done lightly would that keep the jackets leather in good condition. And do you know how much Noel Howard charges for the distressing. I live in the U.S. so I assume the charges for shipping would be the same that Wested charges. I know all of you guys have made it real clear that you don't like the Wested pre-distressed jackets so what I guess I'm now asking is does a light distressing from Noel Howard look good. So essentially what I'm getting at is if Noel distresses it is there any way I could get it to stay looking like the jacket in the films. I know someone proborly has asked similar questions before and you've already answered them but I'm relatively new to this forum and I don't have the knowledge about this kind of stuff that you guys have. So if you wouldn't mind anwering more questions simiilar to what I'm sure you've been asked before it would be greatly appreiciated by me. Thank you.

You're welcome. If I were you, I'd email Mr. Howard directly and ask him yourself. His email address is found at IndyGear. He'd be the best source of answers on this subject. Good luck. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]