Re: I know I already asked but nobody answered. Is there a big difference between the Mk VI and Mk VII sholder bags.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 19, 1999 at 13:58:20:

In Reply to: Re: I know I already asked but nobody answered. Is there a big difference between the Mk VI and Mk VII sholder bags. posted by Andrew on November 19, 1999 at 11:45:50:

: I have both and they are they seem to be the same size to me. The only real difference is the colour, the Mk VI is a bit lighter and has a set of pockets at the back with a flap at the top. I actually like it better. It is fun to collect Indiana Jone stuff, got my Aldens and my Wested but there are always room for improvements. I use one as a shaving kit bag for my good old straight razor and things and the other for my camera. I actually find the Mk VI better because it has more pockets. From a distance you wouldn't be able to tel the difference. Also, if you really want to get technical the Mk VII bag idn't even exist during Indy's time. So the the Mk VI would actually be a more accurate choice. Hmmm, I wonder if Indy shaved with a straight razor??

: Andrew

: : I checked out What price glory and they mentioned that the bags are similar with a few differences, but what exactly are the differences.

We'd know the answer to that last question if Shorty had remembered to pack it. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]