Oops, that was pole.(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust168.tnt4.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on November 19, 1999 at 16:26:02:

In Reply to: To Run of the Mill and his fake room mate(Also to all the other forum members) posted by Short Round the irratating and annoying forum member who pisses everyone off cuz they have a poll up their *censored* on November 19, 1999 at 16:25:14:

: Yeah, you probably wanted a reaction outta me, huh??? Well it was fun watching people reply in defense to me and watch you arguing, cuz see: I-am-cool... Hehe... And the reason I ain't replyin' to your offensive post of course is cuz I don't want to be the one to load the first missile in the canon of war(I made that up, thank you.) so if you have anything to say or just want to be an ass hole as always, do it through email. But still I'm not replying to any war-starting posts like yours. So you can yell and act like more of a El Psycho(Thats an in-joke with me and the Lamberts), then you can but don't expect anything outta me. See ya, Shorty.
: "You cost three thousand bucks damage to my car you sunuva bitch. And now I'm gonna take it outta your ass!" -Biff, BTTF.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]