Re: Temple of Doom machete???

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave from user-37kbs9n.dialup.mindspring.com on June 03, 1998 at 16:53:12:

In Reply to: Re: Temple of Doom machete??? posted by robert griggs on May 30, 1998 at 15:27:29:

: : Years ago (over 10), i used to get a catalog from a company called P&S sales in North Carolina that sold Indy stuff, as well as other surplus and such. Inside, they offered for sale the 'Doom Machete', either surplus props or replicas of Indy's machete from the rope bridge scene. Yeah, you know the one. I have tried for years to acquire one, or even examine one closely, to no avail. The company is long gone, and I am still searching. Does anyone flippin' know anywhere to get one, or how to contact someone in the props dept. at Lucasfilm who does? Help! NOTE: this is not the cheesy 'Khyber Bowie' offered by united cutlery. I don't know what they're smokin', but that thing has nothing to do with anything Indy...........

: a friend of mine has one of the swords. he might be willing to sell it. rob

:--Possibly. I've been looking for years. And if not, info on where he got it and what it looks like in detail could possibly suffice. E-mail Lasher1@mindspring.com.
THANKS!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]