Indy and Lara sitting in a tree... (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mikal from CRDAB102-42.splitrock.net on November 20, 1999 at 17:48:41:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Jones vs Lara Croft?--Why not Indy & Lara? posted by Sean Dodge on November 20, 1999 at 12:42:49:

: Why does it have to be his or hers? I am a big fan of Indy and Lara. I will have to go buy a 3DX before i can play IM, but I am eagerly awaiting both the new IJ game and the new Tomb Raider.
: For what it's worth, I found a little bit of fan fic on a Lara Croft fan site whichinvolved a little time travel and a little romantic interlude between Indy and Lara. Regretably, the writer didn't do a very good job, but the premise involved a little time travel, in order to bring Indy and Lara together through the years.
: Now, what would be so wrong with that? Ladies, I'm sure you'll agree that Ford/Indy is a desireable man..And Lara...Well, contrary to popular opinion she isn't just boobs and legs...she's smart and tought too, and her accent is very enthralling.
: The real challenge should not be, what if these two were rivals in a treasure hunt, but rather, what if they teamed up, each a strong willed adventurer, bent on succeeding?

: Think about it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]