Re: HELP!!! Possible Indy Infernal Bug!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp407.elkgrove.net on November 21, 1999 at 05:29:32:

In Reply to: HELP!!! Possible Indy Infernal Bug!!! posted by Grail Knight on November 20, 1999 at 20:45:01:

: In the Shamballa Sanctuary level (chapter 4), each time the Ice Guardian takes a swipe at me, the "Great Monastic Seal" appears on the bottom right of my screen as if I had just picked it up, and then my game crashes and exits. Has anyone elese had this problem? I know it's not because of inadequate system resources (PIII- 500 128 Megs RAM 8 Meg Voodoo II) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

: Grail Knight

: Always choose wisely.

I've not had this particular problem, but the game kept freezing up on me today on the boat escape level(chapter 11, I think). And ever since day one the graphics get messed up every once in a while(i.e. in the rafting level Indy's jacket was textured like the inflatable raft, freaky! I found a way to fix it that works sometimes, or I'll just re-start the game). Also, sometimes when I exit the load game or save game menu, the game will turn off. I have a nice computer too, so like you, I know it's not an inadequate system.
See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]