Indy 4: My 2 Cents

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ultraman Tiga from ts002d03.las-nv.concentric.net on June 04, 1998 at 03:21:55:

Well, I don't know what all the hoopla is about - I personally don't give a rats ass if they made an Indy 4 with HF.

As far as I"m concerned, YIJC was the fourth Indy film. In fact, it is literally the fourth through the twenty-second Indy films (hey, theat puts it ahead of James Bond and just one picture below Godzilla)!

Indy 4 with HF is just too much to dream for. HF is looking good, of course, for his age, but can you see him in the IJ outfit one more time, convincing us he is capable accomplishing ANY amazing stunts? If they made an IJ4 it would only pale in comparison with the first two flicks, and probably LC as well. There is no point in making another movie if they cannot make it better than LC - which would be a very tough tassk indeed.

let us rejoice that there will be a new computer game, and show a tremendous amount of support for the next novel, and hopefully there will be more of them to follow.

TIGA

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]