No problem. Like I said, don't take it as fact. Thanks, I'll check out their site.(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp47.elkgrove.net on November 21, 1999 at 15:54:52:

In Reply to: Wrong! posted by Michaelson on November 21, 1999 at 09:57:20:

: : : To anyone who uses Lexol to conditioner his or her wested: whhat kind do you use? I have the stuff that comes in a brown bottle-like container.
: : : Thanks,
: : : Dienekes

: : I was actually told once not to use Lexol. A guy who worked at Tandy Leather said that, like mink oil, it can harden and crack the leather over time(I was talking to him about conditioning whips at this time). He said because of the synthetic ingredients. He seemed to know what he was talking about, but don't take it as fact. Just something to consider.
: : That's when I was turned on to the Dr. Jackson Hide Rejuvenator. I use it on my whips and my jackets. No complaints yet. I used to use Lexol on one of my older jackets, but I much prefer the Dr. Jackson stuff.
: : See ya! DeWayne

: He is totaly wrong, as the Lexol is pH balanced and water based which is actuall GOOD for the leather, as leather is created in water solutions. Pull up the Lexol web page and read up on the product. You'll be VERY surprised at what is actually in the product. It has no base anywhere similar to mink oil. Wrong wrong wrong! Or to be more P.C., totally incorrect! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]