Yeah, it was not a good Bond movie!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from port1.westworld.ca on November 22, 1999 at 06:44:27:

In Reply to: Wow, the new 007 flick sucks! posted by Ultraman Tiga on November 19, 1999 at 23:50:03:

: I have been a life-long 007 fan, and until Indiana Jones was born, Bond was my favorite fictional character (cinematically or literature wise).

: But the new flick sucks! As an adventure film, it's still a cut above, though Bond's character could have come through more. Still, it was over long, where most 007 flicks hold that legnth better, and the locations and women were a step down from the better entries.

: Oh well, at least the next 007 movie will reach us quicker than the next Indy movie!

: TIGA

But actually I thought the women were good (well visually at least). Denise Richards beautifully filled out her tank top and wet T-Shirt but beyond that she sucked as an actor. The villain really blew also. And that proves how bad it is, because the movie is only as good as its villain and this stupid guy with bullet lodged in brain was retarded. AN all-around weak entry.

-----------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]