I saw them, in fact... somehow... at some point.... I owned one.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by the Fiddler from sprintcache3.micron.net on November 22, 1999 at 21:50:46:

In Reply to: The Lost Diaries of Young Indiana Jones posted by Mikal C Johnson (KtCym SOCAE) on November 22, 1999 at 15:03:36:

I beleive that I myself had one of these packets that you are talking about. I was young enough that I cannot fully recall what they looked like and all, but what you have discribed brings back peices of memories, and little snippets of pictures. I excites me that I may once again look and them and hopefully bring forward those memories.

I would be willing to buy one of the coppies of the single sheet flier. How much do you wan't for it.

Also, after I get it, and if you could get me a high quality scann of the mock-up diary, I would be willing to print full-color, hi-res coppies of them for any Indy fan's willing to pay the price of printing plus postage, probably a buck or two, depending.

I've got an Epson Stylus Color 800, wich will do 1440 dpi and I would do it on high-quality glossy paper.

Let me know what you think Mikal, by emailing me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]