He would have also cared enough to give him a good family(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust27.tnt6.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on November 23, 1999 at 05:36:32:

In Reply to: Re: Did Indy truely care about Short Round? posted by Goodsport on November 22, 1999 at 22:15:45:

: : I have come up with a conclusion, Indy leave shorty in some kind of orphanige in Europe. They give heartfelt goodbyes and one year later Raiders of the lost Ark. Noway my theorie doesn't make much sence would Indy let him goe that easily Shorty would feel abandened, and aparently Indy really loved him. I would like to hear anyone's therorys on how Indy and shorty went thy're separete ways.

:
: I have a feeling that your theory is right on the money, although he could have either left him in an orphanage or found some foster parents for him - either in Europe or in America.

: I'm sure that their goodbyes were heartfelt and emotional, with Short Round initially feeling abandoned. As hard as it must have been for Indy, he must have known (as Short Round himself must have realized as he got older) that he could not continue putting a child in danger with his adventures. Ultimately, Indy did the right thing! :)

:
: -G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: