-I have come to my final conclusion on Indy 4-

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by KEN from ww-tb04.proxy.aol.com on June 04, 1998 at 22:56:59:

Hi Guys-

I just wanted to let u all know that I have calmed down since Harrison's appearence on the Rosie O'Donnell show the other day. And I wanted to apologize to all of u for getting so heated up over Harrison's statement.
After reading Micah's Still Hopeful Message I still believe now that Indy 4 still has life. I believed it when Micah said that Ford must have a restrictive definition when he says, "no script" and that what he really means is that they have a script but it's not quite the way they want it yet. They'll get there. I guess I will have to wait a little longer. Between Spielberg's statement on "Film Review 98" where he said, "there will be another Indiana Jones.", Harrison's interest in suiting up as Indy again and Lucas's desire as well I have come to the final conclusion that Indy 4 has until the summer of 2001, no longer. Also, I misquoted Rick McCallum in that interview in SW Insider last year where he ACTUALLY SAID, " We plan on making it in 2000 at the latest." So I imagine what he means is that they would film it mid-2000 and be released Memorial Day 2001 (where it will be the 20th Anniversary of raiders of the Lost Ark). Plus, it is now confirmed that Harrison's next project after Random Hearts will be What Lies Beneathe. That will be his movie for the year 2000. So making it mid-2000 should fall into sink with the making of SW2 which will be out Memorial Day 2002. But making Indy 4 later than mid-2000 will be my own personal cut-off date.
So I will continue to wait as with the rest of u. This will be my last post as well as my last visit to this site. I don't want to read any more rumours. I will return only when Lucasfilm officially announces production on Indy 4. Until then, take care guys.

"..there will be another Indiana Jones."
-Steven Spielberg

-KEN-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: