Re: Indy 4

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steven Spielberg from 209.5.179.12 on November 24, 1999 at 06:53:30:

In Reply to: Re: Indy 4 posted by Harrison Ford on November 24, 1999 at 01:44:48:

: : Dear IJ fans:

: : The Indy trilogy is now on video again. However, I will not make Indy Jones 4 until 70 million copies of the trilogy have been sold in North America. Buy as many as you can. I will let you know when the mark has been met.

: : Bringing you the best in entertainment,

: : George Lucas

: AHHHH SHUTUUUUUUUUUUUUP! There you go again Georgy; you think your success is all your doing. I MADE THESE FILMS; YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU ARE A CHOIRBOY COMPARED TO ME! I haven't even agreed to make another film yet you double-chinned flannel wearing freak!

: Bringing you the worst in romantic comedy/stoic drama,

:
: Harrison Ford

Hey Harrison lay off Georgy-boy!!!! If it wasn't for him you would still be a carpenter making birdhouses for Paul Newman's parakeet!! If he hadn't cast you as Han Solo or Indiana Jones you would be nothing, and worst of all, you couldn't make your piece of crap drama shit like Random Hearts. But you and George are both mistaken, I am the reason Indy is so great because I am a skilled craftsman! If it wasn't for me, Indy would have been too much of a playboy! Oh, and I forgot, ET kicks ass!!!

Bringing you even more of the best in entertainment,

Steven Spielberg

-------------------------------------------
--------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: