Tim(London) Has your pre-distressed Wested lightened over time.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ivan Drago from FLNTB112-08.splitrock.net on November 24, 1999 at 11:26:09:

In Reply to: Re: Jacket wish list... posted by Steve on November 24, 1999 at 09:52:02:

: : Wouldn't it be cool if David Hack had an accurate pattern to make his jackets from? I'm sure we could talk him into making his jackets from goat, or dare I even wish, horse hide? Have any of you actually seen a jacket made from horse hide? That's one they'd have to drag behind a truck just to add a little wear around the seams!

: : Anyway, I'm just frustrated Peter won't make a Wested from goat. Horse would be cool, but I'd settle for goat.

: : Just wish'n.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

: I own an A2 made from goatskin, and was wondering if there was a discernable difference in appearance from that of lambskin or even hide? Also, I can remember someone posting this year about a company that custom made an Indy jacket for this person, using pics that he supplied. This company has a web site, but for the life of me I can't remember the name. I would just almost bet that this company would do it though. Anybody recall who it was? Steve

Just wondering Tim how your pre-distressed Wested has aged? What does it look like now? Ivan Drago

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]