Star Wars isn't only about "space"...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust217.tnt3.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on November 24, 1999 at 14:36:23:

In Reply to: What?!!! posted by Ulla on November 24, 1999 at 11:36:45:

Star Wars isn't only about space and doesn't take place in space more than land and other planets. It's not one of those space station soap opera movies.... And Han Solo probably won't be in the next two movies since it the next two will take place when he's eight and nine or something... And according to the book The Science of Star Wars, Star Wars is educational. Space is only for travel and battle in the Star Wars movies. There are lightsaber battles, swoop chases, big cities with funky aliens, blaster fights, and way more!!!! That's what I like about Star Wars, no confusion of the plot like The Last Starfighter or the very very crappy Space Mutiny... Star Wars is like Indy... First you begin an adventure on one planet, you get a lead then go on a plane/ship, travel across the world/space, get into a little trouble on the way and then go into solving the puzzle of the movie... Then you travel to the "Alter" of the plot and kill the bad guy then the happy peppy music cuz everything's ok! Star Wars has a story to be told but Indy has his stand alone adventures! I'd rather get the other half of the story than get something that wouldn't really affect the Indy plothole as much as the Star Wars plothole. See ya, Shorty.
"Wait a minute, I got all the time I want I gotta time machine! I can just go back early, and warn him!" -Marty, BTTF.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]