Re: Tim(London) Has your pre-distressed Wested lightened over time.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim (London) from 195.44.37.106 on November 25, 1999 at 02:11:22:

In Reply to: Tim(London) Has your pre-distressed Wested lightened over time. posted by Ivan Drago on November 24, 1999 at 11:26:09:

: : : Wouldn't it be cool if David Hack had an accurate pattern to make his jackets from? I'm sure we could talk him into making his jackets from goat, or dare I even wish, horse hide? Have any of you actually seen a jacket made from horse hide? That's one they'd have to drag behind a truck just to add a little wear around the seams!

: : : Anyway, I'm just frustrated Peter won't make a Wested from goat. Horse would be cool, but I'd settle for goat.

: : : Just wish'n.

: : : Cheers!

: : : Patterson

: : I own an A2 made from goatskin, and was wondering if there was a discernable difference in appearance from that of lambskin or even hide? Also, I can remember someone posting this year about a company that custom made an Indy jacket for this person, using pics that he supplied. This company has a web site, but for the life of me I can't remember the name. I would just almost bet that this company would do it though. Anybody recall who it was? Steve

: Just wondering Tim how your pre-distressed Wested has aged? What does it look like now? Ivan Drago

It's still the same as the pics on Indygear but I guess I'm too careful. It's easy for me to get the "Groom" product from Wested, this should darken it down if it wears too much. I'm toying with the idea of getting another anyway, a standard "Raiders" and getting myself measured in the shop. That would be a custom fit...!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]