Well in that case...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steven Spielberg from port5.westworld.ca on November 25, 1999 at 06:52:22:

In Reply to: To Steven S., Harrison F. and John W. posted by George Lucas on November 25, 1999 at 04:13:32:

: Dear Steven S., Harrison F. and John W.:

: While it is true that you guys have contributed to my success, let's remember that I'm the one worth $ 2.5 billion, which makes me the richest guy in Hollywood. I'm the one with a 4,000 acre ranch and 4 dozen Lamborghinis. More importantly, I own the copyright not only to Star Wars, but to Indy Jones as well.

: To prove that I don't need you guys, I am going to show my full genius by directing, starring as Indy and scoring the music to Indy 4. It will be my ultimate masterpiece.

: Don't worry about my flabby neck. I'm going to have it digitally reduced and sculpted to make me the ultimate Indy Jones. Also, expect a Jar Jar cameo for comic relief. Hey, it's my vision. I must stay true to my vision. No snickering.

: The Visionary,

: George Lucas

I'm gonna make my own rival Indy film without the rest of you freaks! It'll be the same style as yours only 10 times better! I will also, write, direct, star and do the score (with my armpit) for my Indy IV version. It'll rock way more than your vision, George! And expect a cameo appearance from E.T. in my superior version.

Forget George, THE Visionary,

Steven Spielberg

------------------
------------------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: