Hmmm...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from port1.westworld.ca on November 26, 1999 at 12:59:50:

In Reply to: Need your help posted by George Lucas on November 25, 1999 at 22:15:22:

: Greetings:

: This doesn't have anything to do with Indy, but if you help me out, I promise to start pre-production on Indy 4 by 2010.

: I'm in the middle of writing Episode 2 and I'm having some problems. First, Shmi Skywalker and Palpatine are having an affair while Amidala learns that Kitster is her long lost brother. Boba Fett turns out to be two Jawas standing on top of each other inside that cool suit. Meanwhile, Anakin has given up the Jedi and has joined the merchant marines while Obi-Wan Kenobi chases Jedi spirits on Hoth. My problem is how should the film end. I want to have Sidious tell Maul's brother that Shmi's father is the second cousin of Amidala's twin sister, but I'm not sure the audience will understand all this. Your input is very welcome.

: George Lucas

"Mr. Lucas",

This has always been on my wish list to see for either Episode II and III. How about a big huge climactic lightsaber battle between E.T. and Yoda at the end! That would majorly rock. And make it real acrobatic like you did for Episode I with Obi Wan and Darth Maul. Do that!! :)

------------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]