Exactly! More suspense in a story to be told than a story that's in mystery(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust199.tnt7.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on November 26, 1999 at 13:09:51:

In Reply to: Re: I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER!!! posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on November 26, 1999 at 12:54:26:

: : People!!!! Listen to me!!! I am totally freaking out!!! I don't get it!! I just don't!!! Why didn't they make Indy 4 earlier? Why??? Seriously, why? I can't stand thinking about the fact Mr. Ford is too old!! Is he or not??? I can't stand the fact that Indy 4 is so darn far away!! I don't know what to believe and what to not believe!! I am crying out to you people who understand. I DEFINITELY DON'T WANT TO SEE THE END OF INDY MOVIES! If Harrison Ford ain't playing Indy anymore, of course things wouldn't be the same but I suppose Sean Patrick Flannery would be okay......I just don't want it to end. What's going on with Spielberg and Lucas? Why are they still delaying it? The Phantom Menace is already made. Why are Mr. Lucas and Mr. Spielberg stop making us fans wait an entire life time and start working on Indy 4? Come on! Doesn't anybody out there feel the same way?? How many of you out there really don't want Indy 4?

: : -Indiana Jayne

: Indy 4 I guess will be made sooner or later, but I really couldn't care less whether it comes or not. I would love to see another Indy movie with Harrison, and if it doesn't, it won't be the end of the world. But I don't see how they could pull of Indy 4 in 2005. Harrison is getting too old. Let's all face it. Right now, he's looking rather grim. Connery seems way more youthful and heck he's 69 already. And anyways, Lucas is all wrapped up in Episode II and III currently. And I would rather see an EP II and III rather than an Indy 4. But NO INDY V!!

:
: --------
: -------
: -----------
: --

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: