Re: Yes, once again, the ToD soundtrack:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ravenwood from FLNTB508-14.splitrock.net on November 26, 1999 at 14:22:13:

In Reply to: Yes, once again, the ToD soundtrack: posted by Ulla on November 26, 1999 at 13:51:41:

: Yes, I have seen the previous posts on this subject, yes, I have also seen the $30 price tag on the disc at amazon, but is it all worth it?!
: Sure, it IS Indy, but for only 3/4 of an hour?!
: We've been robbed!>:-(
: Why is it so little time? And is the music good?
: (Silly me, of COURSE it is! I just need to be persuaded into buying it!......Christmas IS coming......:-)
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

Ulla I've had the TofD soundtrack for about week. Some of the movies best music like when Shorty points out Pankot palace, remember the music when Shorty goes " Indy look" is missing . And the rope bridge music is also missing. However if you love the music of John Williams as I do you will love this sountrack. The slave children's crusade is as good of a piece ever written by Williams. Also the Fast streets of Shanghai is awesome, but if you play that tune while your driving you have to be careful not to get pulled over by the cops because it gets you pumped up to drive fast. So what I'm essentially trying to say is the Temple soundtrack kicks ass, I would reccomend it for any
Indiana Jones fan or any fan of awesome music. It's worth the money in my opinion.
Ravenwood

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]