Re: Infernal Machine - 10th treasure in Palawan Lagoon

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Scott from 1Cust103.tnt1.fort-collins.co.da.uu.net on November 26, 1999 at 14:54:29:

In Reply to: Infernal Machine - 10th treasure in Palawan Lagoon posted by Kriegstanz on November 23, 1999 at 21:38:55:

I just found one more that I didn't see listed. It's an idol. You can find it by crossing the water from the starting location. Follow the opposite beach as far to the left as you can. In the water near the end of the beach, there's a boulder with a cave in the sea floor. Go though the cave and into the extinct volcano, watch out for the shark. Get to the surface, and there's a ledge with an idol on it. Hope that helps.

: Okay, so I've good a perfect IQ up to now. I've got 9 treasures, and I'm at the very end of Palawan Lagoon, and I swear I can see the tip of a Ruby just above the door to the next level - but I can't figure out to reach it. Can anyone help? Is that real, or have I missed one?

: Here are the 9 treasures I've found, as I recall:
: 1) Silver coins in Machete Cave
: 2) Behind crumbling wall just before you get entrenching tool
: 3) Buried just outside the cave with the Entrenching tool
: 4) Gold coins on Island just across from your starting point; little alcove just before you enter the passage to the other side with torpedo
: 5) Silver Coins in small opening in the side of the boat
: 6) Silver Bar in the underwater section of the boat
: 7) Gold coins inside the non-underwater section of the boat (near the skeleton with the trauma kit - too little, too late for that guy *grin*)
: 8) Silver Bar - Underwater temple (?) that you have to pass through to get to the door to the next level, and that has a really annoying shark. :-)
: 9) Silver coins - behind fallen pillar in cave you have to pass through to reach the switch to open the door to the next level.

: Thanks again,

: Kriegstanz.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: