Regis and Mrs. Sweat-shop....-, uh I mean Kathy Lee

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jones from dialup-253.vegas.net on June 05, 1998 at 15:57:03:

In Reply to: ReREGIS/KATHY LEE WINDBAGS posted by Alex Korycinski on June 04, 1998 at 05:04:14:

:
: : : HEY GUTS,
: : : i was wondering if anyone saw Regis and Kathy Lee today because Harrison Ford was on and i missed it. I was wondering also if they mentioned Indy at all?
: : : Thanks,
: : : G.J.R.

: : they only spoke with him a small while about six days, seven nights, showed a couple of clips. it looks like a smashingly funny movie. no indy info. they barely even let the guy speak; they were too busy swooning over him. they're geeks.

: : nitzsche

: I was livid after the so-called "interview" of Harrison on the show. I've never watched Regis (what did he do before landing this job anyway?) and Kathy Lee. Now I know why. They're two prima donnas of the first water. Harrison was reduced to a few humerous quips in reaction to their comments and they never even asked him one question outside of something involving their own personal interests. Kathy was shameless and gave the impression it was all she could do to not rip off her dress and throw herself into Ford's arms and say "Take Me Here and NOW!!!" And Regis was no better, carrying on about his trip to Turkey and getting an earring for himself because he's a man's man and can get away with that sort of thing.

: To the hosts, Please shut up once in awhile, try to see the world apart from yourselves, and for Heaven's sake, SHUT UP for a minute and let the guest talk for a bit would you??!!

I agree. I never saw the show, but from what I heard, Harrison probably got one sentence out during the broadcast: Six Days, Seven Nights. I wish Harrison just said: "Shut the hell up you dingbats, and let me finish one freakin' sentence."

Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]