Re: Can I get my Wested made in a darker color.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp407.elkgrove.net on November 27, 1999 at 00:46:35:

In Reply to: Can I get my Wested made in a darker color. posted by Jonathon on November 26, 1999 at 18:36:41:

: A friend of mine has a Wested Raiders jacket I think it's a great jacket. I was surprised to see that the color of it was dark brown,I think the dark brown looks great, but in the movies it looks black. I think I'd like to order one but I would like it to look darker because it in my mind would look more like it does in the movies. Does Wested do that or do you have no choice in the color of the jacket? If some one has any idea I would really appreiciate what you think.

I have a jacket style from each movie. They are all very dark, but the shade of each varies slightly. Maybe your friends jacket is exceptionally light. When I got my Raiders Wested a year ago, I was surprised at just how dark it is. I think Indiana John's jacket pics are a fairly good representation of the true color of a new finish lambskin Wested. Even the picture of my jacket (under the Cooper page at the bottom) next to my Disney appears a little lighter because of the flash. Most people think mine's black when they first see it. Until they see it in a very bright room or sunny day. Remember too that a wide variety of lighting was used in the films. Unlike cameras, we don't tend to think and see in terms of degrees kelvin.
See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]