Re: Wow: you saw those THINGS?!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by IndyFan from spider-wn021.proxy.aol.com on November 27, 1999 at 16:47:15:

In Reply to: Wow: you saw those THINGS?! posted by Ulla on November 27, 1999 at 11:46:42:

: : Are there any worthwhile collectibles from the gift-shop at Disneyland's Indiana Jones Adventure, Temple of the Forbidden Eye? I was there years ago (loved the ride), but all they had at the time was tee-shirts, post cards, books, and pencils. I was just curious to know if the gift shop still exists, and whether or not they sell interesting collectibles.

: : Tony

: I was just there in the summer and I kept asking the workers: "Any posters?" says they; "No." "Any OTHER postcards?" "No." "Any books with PICTURES?!" "No!"
: *sigh* I saved money, though that is just about the only positive thing!:-( The giftshop DOES contain:
: a VERY limited collection of postcards for $1 apiece
: WOOL felt fedoras with a TEAR DROP crown for $36
: nice tee shirts of the trilogy for about $20
: COPIES OF THE INDY JACKET!! THE ONLY GREAT THING!! (I got the child's size--pre-distressed and HALF the price of an adults!:-)
: Pins and keychains of the RIDE (no Indy!:-(
: And that is roughly about it!:-(

: Happy "Hunting"
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

I did get a pretty neat collectors coin from the shop, about two years ago, for about seven Bucks. Its in my collectors case and it will stay there for a while. I can't say i didn't like the shop,cause i did though i wish they would sell POSTERS.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]