To Jayne concerning her Anti-Star Warsnes and Indy IV.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust57.tnt2.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on November 28, 1999 at 08:20:31:

Look, why are you more suspensful to see a story that's plot is unknown and probably not known by any one else, than a story that's still being told and getting the other half? And I rather see another SW movie than an Indy movie, but I don't mind if an Indy IV comes out but no Indy V! And arguing with us isn't going to give you an Indy IV either... People even want a BTTF IV if you look at the BTTF.com message boards, but they're not getting it cuz Spielberg is not there so he's also mixed up with other things and a possible BTTF IV which I would love to see! We got Young Indy TV Shows and TV Movies and even novels which are enough to hold us back. SW has more novels yet less movies if you count YIJ, and BTTF only had three movies and a carttoon series, so Indy isn't everything. Don't try to take away from other fans just for one saga when there are others that need more. See ya, Shorty.
"In about thirty years?" -Doc.
"I hope so!" -Marty, BTTF.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: