Re: A new "acter" for Indy? Ford "to old"? I don't think so!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dirk Pitt from spider-tf082.proxy.aol.com on November 28, 1999 at 09:53:01:

In Reply to: A new acter for Indy, it could work. posted by J.M. on November 28, 1999 at 09:32:10:

: I know noone wants to see the Indy movies go on without Ford, especially me. But he's getting to old. I think he can pull off two more Indy movies. then another acter. I mean why not look at the james bond movies noone wanted to connerey go and look already they're planning Bond twenty. So how would everyone feel about a new Indiana Jones after Ford?

Yes, look at the Bond films after Connery. I'd rather still have Connery, to tell you the truth. Brosnan has no sense of humor. He's a mannequin, not a secret agent! And even more than Connery was Bond, Harrison Ford is Indiana Jones. I cannot imagine anyone else in the role. Period.

: P.S. Asuming filming for Indy 4 began now, what does everyone think is the youngest age Ford can pull off as Indy?

Well, I thought Connery was doing just fine at sixty-six in "The Rock". Ford could Indy as long as he's still breathing.

-- Dirk

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]