And that's not all!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Lambert) from 209.5.179.14 on November 28, 1999 at 10:43:06:

In Reply to: Yeh-OOh! posted by Ulla on November 28, 1999 at 10:27:38:

: : It occurs at the end of the film, during Bond's fight with Alec in the antenna cradle. Immediately BEFORE Alec says, "You know James, I was always better", watch for the close-up of Bond's face. Brosnan does an uncanny impression of Harrison Ford! (You have to watch the facial expressions to see it, particularly the mouth.)

: Now that you mention it, he DOES look a bit like good ol' (this is JUST a saying! Harrison Ford is NOT "old"!:-) Harry!
: What I don't get, is the part(s) when Trevelyan's blood under his nose keeps appearing and disappearing and REappearing!
: *gives that Harrison Ford smirk*:-)
: (In case you are wondering about the title of this post, if you listen carefully to 007 and 006 fighting, every time they each get punched, they always shout out something like "Yeh-OOh!!" Better than Xena's war cry, I suppose.....!!:-)
: Adventurously,
: Ulla

In "Back to the Future Part 1" in the scene in the diner when Marty first sees his father eating cereal and he's in utter amazement and shock at the presence of his 1955 father, you see half of Marty's face in the camera, and for a fleeting moment, Michael J. Fox looked like Harrison Ford! It was really cool!

James,

"You spawn of satan!"-- Angry rebel, The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones- Tales of Innocence

P.S.- ULLA- Check out my cool new e-mail address, it's just a joke, don't freak out.

---------
----------
-----------
------------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: