Re: Question for the staff of Indygear.com

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 28, 1999 at 14:39:52:

In Reply to: Question for the staff of Indygear.com posted by Clubber Lang on November 26, 1999 at 22:43:54:

: Hey guys, I was just wondering in your pictures on indygear which versions of those Wested jackets are you wearing. All of them look great. How old are each of them and are any of them the pre-distressed version. Oh, one other thing I wanted to ask was I noticed when I downloaded your site that Indy Magnoli's picture was no longer there, is he no longer part of the group? You guys have a sweat web site keep up the good work. Thank you

Thank you for the kudos. The jacket I had on in my photo currently resides on the back of my college attending daughter (archaelology major no less!) at the University of Tennessee, and is about 2 years old. No, it was not pre-distressed, but was gone over a bit from the forum member I got it from, old Indy G.J.R. , who di a little sanding on the seams. I toned them down with applications of Letap and Pecards. As to Indy Magnoli's disappearance, I'll have to let the web master reply to that. I'm only the consultant. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]