I am not anti-SW!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Coigon Jayne aka Indiana Jayne from klj-231-30.tm.net.my on November 29, 1999 at 05:01:57:

In Reply to: To Jayne concerning her Anti-Star Warsnes and Indy IV. posted by Short Round on November 28, 1999 at 08:20:31:

I AM NOT ANTI-SW!! What makes people think so? I just said that I preferred Indy to SW and Brett and you are thinking that I'm some sort of SW rebel! Well, I'll make this clear. I'm not. Besides, I'm not trying to pick a fight or offending anybody! If I did offend any SW fans here, I'm terribly sorry, okay?

What I was trying to do was to explain how I felt about the whole Indy4 thing. I'd thought you guys would understand. Please don't misunderstand what I have posted because I only meant well and I don't want to cause any fights whatsoever.

Besides, Short Round *flashes a warm smile*, what's wrong hoping for more Indy movies? It's not a crime, is it? Actually, don't you want to find out what's the plot for new Indy movies? Maybe they will come up with better plots. Heck,I'm really sorry if you got offended. I never knew you liked Star Wars so much :)

"What's medi-chlorines?" Anakin Skywalker, The Phantom Menace.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]