Re: mcross@utsi.edu

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anejo Joe from mlknfrw1.milliken.com on November 29, 1999 at 13:41:59:

In Reply to: mcross@utsi.edu posted by Discovering Archaeology on November 28, 1999 at 14:47:30:

: Just received my own copy of the December issue of "Discovering Archaeology" magazine that my eldest daughter (who appears here occationally as D. Jones) picked up for me. She apparently had to pretty much go on an Indy type adventure of her own in Knoxville to find me a copy, but by gar she came through for old dad. My fedora's off to her, as I didn't have ANY luck at all finding it where we live. If you haven't had time to find this, I highly recommend finding a copy as the Indy article is interesting and well worth the price of the issue, but the entire magazine is very well written. For anyone seriously interested in the science that Indy pursues, I recommend this magazine as an excellent reading source, regardless of the Indy relationship. It's just a very good magazine to read. Once again, D. Jones, You done good! I may leave you in the will....maybe. I'm still taking my Indy gear with me. (grins) Regards and a half. Michaelson
---------------------
You might also try a subscription to "Archaeology" magazine, published by the AIA. Also, there is a great lecture series sponsored by the AIA, featuring speakers who have "been there, done that". This is, if you are fortunate enough to live near the hosting sites.

PS. There is a feature on Monte Verde on the web site.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]