Now that's really COOOOOOOOL!!!!!nm

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jayne from klj-230-181.tm.net.my on November 29, 1999 at 20:41:25:

In Reply to: Spirit of Indy lives on, (not in a damn video game either)... posted by Mr. Havlock on November 29, 1999 at 17:26:54:

: Had an interesting experience over thanksgiving, thought I'd 'share'. Once again, our whole family congregated in our home for turkey day. About 30 people all together. All the family kids gathered upstairs in the play room to be away from the grownups. To keep them occupied, I sat them in front of the TV and popped in the only movie a 5-11 year old male should be allowed to watch. 'Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark'. (In W-I-D-E-S-C-R-E-E-N!!!) Seriously, after a few minutes, the girls moved to the other side of the room to play together, but the Boys were glued. It was like watching mini versions of me! It just felt heartening to see a whole new generation falling in love with the same thing I fell in love with at that age. (I laughed out loud during the propellor/mutilation scene when all the kids yelled in unison, "COOOOOOL"!!!)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]