The Answer (WARNING: SPOILER ALERT)...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on November 29, 1999 at 23:53:22:

In Reply to: A question about Indy Inferno (probabl for Goodsport, because he had the fookin' strategy guide) posted by Mack on November 29, 1999 at 23:36:13:

: How the hell do I deal with that damn ice monster at the end of the Shambala temple level?

I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, but I'll write down what the guide says. I'll assume that you're at the point where you're just about to jump into the last room:

- This is the last jump in this room, to the door on the other side. Save here because the jump is particularly difficult. Make it from as close to the center of the platform as possible.

- On the pedestal, bathed in green light, is Urgon's Part, ready to be picked up. Pick it up. Indy walks past the pedestal that held the Machine Part to the other side of the room, and slides down the ice slide until he is outside again.

- Now you will confront the Ice Guardian. Get in as close as you can, fire the Machine Part, then dash out of the way until he is finished off.

- After three shots, the Ice Guardian explodes in a shower of sparks.

- Now it is just a short walk out to the frozen door. Use Urgon's Part again to shatter it.

- Once the door is free, walk down a short hallway and press the door at the end.

Hope that helps! Hopefully I didn't ruin it for myself by reading ahead! (j/k) :D

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]