Rob Z and Harrison Ford.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust210.tnt4.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on November 30, 1999 at 09:34:01:

In Reply to: No more doubt concerning Indy 4 posted by Steve on November 30, 1999 at 09:04:41:

Robert Zemeckis is a great director who also directed and written the great BTTF trilogy which kicks major Bantha Poodoo, and will also be directing the new Ford movie What Lies Beneath. I always thought it was Spielberg who directed BTTF and that it was Williams who did the music at one time. But Rob Z's directing is good enough for him to possibly direct an Indy movie if Spielberg and Lucas are too busy! Many different people directed the YIJC so why not let a really cool director direct an Indy IV? My hopes would be as high as possible if I heard the honest and cool Rob Z director of Indy IV! Although he been also giving rumors about a BTTF IV movie like Spielberg, Lucas, and Ford. Give the dude a chance. See ya, Shorty.
"You know, once you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything." -Marty, BTTF.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]