Amen! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 30, 1999 at 11:14:13:

In Reply to: What the experts have told to me. posted by Ravenwood on November 29, 1999 at 23:04:54:

: : i am interested in getting a wested jacket and was wondering if i could hear from anyone else who already has one and if you could tell me the good and bad of the jacket and if i get the distressed look does it shorten the life of the jacket
: : thanks
: Hello Steve. I have two Wested jackets both undistressed one is cowhide and one is lamb hide. I was wondering the same questions you are when I was going to order my jacket and everybody gave me the same response. So what I'm going to tell you I am not going to take credit for,cause this is what the experts told me and they deserve the credit. And they know what there talking about. Do not get the pre-distressed version. They told me the jacket in a few months will get far two light in color, the pre-distressing looks unnatural,and Michaelson has said that when the surface of the jacket is cracked, in the rain it starts to feel more like suede. So for your first jacket I would reccomend undistressed leather because that is what the experts reccomended to me. Ask Michaelson, Patterson, or Abner(the real experts) and I'm sure they'll tell you the best way to get the distressed look is by wearing it alot. It is a great looking jacket. If your a man like your name would indicate you will be pleased to hear that a lot of ladies like it cause it is such a cool looking jacket. I highly reccomend it. I hope my babbling has helped you some.,Can the experts confirm what I have written. Ravenwood.
: P.S.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]