Re: Indy Inferno Crash in Shambala !!!! HELP!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James Murphy from pm161-fallon.oasisol.com on November 30, 1999 at 12:05:38:

In Reply to: Indy Inferno Crash in Shambala !!!! HELP!! posted by Brian K. on November 30, 1999 at 09:15:41:

I encountered this problem also. I had saved serveral times while battling the Ice gaurdian and it was always crashing on me. I had save once before going down there, so I reloaded from there and I didn't encounter the problem again. I hope this helps

: I'm at the Shambala sanctuary trying to kill the ice monster. If I go near the ice monster while I have the part out I start hearing the item pickup sound over and over and see the seal for the door I used earlier to enter the room with the plant bud. The game then crashes and I return to the desktop. Anyone encounter this problem and/or a remedy? I thought it might be a memory management problem and removed the call to emm386 from my autoexec.bat but I still have the same problem.

: If you need system specs...

: I have a PII 350, 128MB RAM, Intel i740 8MB AGP graphics card, aureal vortex sound card.

: Thanks a lot...
: Brian K.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: