Re: jackets again

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em11-686.utsi.edu on November 30, 1999 at 15:03:48:

In Reply to: Re: jackets again posted by another steve on November 30, 1999 at 14:26:22:

: : : : i just wanted to thank everyone for their imput and have one last question, are the jackets lamb skin or cow hide, and if there is both which should i get

: : : : thanks again for everything

: : : There is lambskin, lamb hide, and now a new cow hide that is supposed to be a real primo item, according to Peter and others. The lambskin is the original material, the hide is much heavier and seems to be less prone to abrasion, and I don't know yet about the cowhide, but have a friend who has ordered one and I hope to hear a report when he gets his as to the material. Hope this helps. (or did it just add more fuel to the fire? (grins)) Regards. Michaelson

: : ok now i need to know what the difference is between lambskin and lamb hide, and i still don't know which to order, maybe i should ask this; what type of jacket did harrison ford wear in raiders of the lost ark, thanks

: ok never mind i just realized what the difference is between the skin and hide, but now i just need to know what the one harrison ford wore, thanks

According to Peter at Wested, lambskin. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]