Indy popping up everywhere

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on November 30, 1999 at 16:26:36:

I have had new monthly video journals cross my desk today, and in the November issue of VideoSystems magazine there appears an ad for the new Barco cimematic projector as tested by LucasFilm during the opening of the latest SW films in selected theaters through out the US. The ad tells of how well B & W or color feature films project equally as well. The frame grab of the B & W film is "Citizen Kane", and the color example is a frame from "Last Crusade" with Indy and his Dad on the motorcycle at the cross road to Berlin/Venice. I next open up the latest issue of "Presenting Communications" magazine, and in the home theater section there is a article on an Illinois-based company call Kass Electronics. In the article they have a photo of an installation in a hom that is state-of-the-art in home theaters, and on the wide screen at the front of the room is a freeze frame from the basket chase of Raiders when Indy comes around the corner full face (and us looking down the barrel of the revolver) before he fires on the truck. They have Indy showing up all over creation now. Interestinger and interestinger. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]