Indy related commercial!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jayne from klg-41-103.tm.net.my on November 30, 1999 at 19:42:09:

I was watching tv when I saw this commercial about Sunway Lagoon, a water theme park in Malaysia and it really had Indy influences. Here's how it's like:-

Okay, first,imagine a mutated Raider's March for background music. Then imagine kids dressed in safari clothes. One kid was dressed exactly like Indy! With the fedora, wested jacket and all!So the kids are seen running on a suspension bridge and then the camera takes its view to an exploding volcano with a golden lion's head in the middle. So the kids are running for their lives and then they get on one of the water rides in the theme park. After that, the kid dressed like Indy opens a grass curtain and there are water rides everywhere. But suddenly, there is a roar. One girl screams and the camera shows a T-rex behind them. Then all of a sudden, rocks come tumbling down and the dinosaur is covered. Finally the theme park mascot comes into view and the annoucer takes over.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]