Grail Diary Blank Book Info

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Abner from user-2ive8ea.dialup.mindspring.com on December 01, 1999 at 05:05:51:

I thought I'd pass along this Info:
Cheers, Abner

Abner,
I saw a posting on the Indyfan Forum where you asked about blankleather books. Waldenbooks sells at least two styles with lined pages. One is made by a
company that offers four sizes in black or brown leather. The cover has a loop in which a strap enclosure slides into it. They are pretty nice for the
money; I have the two middle sizes, one in each color. The four sizes sell for $5, $10, $15, and $20. The $15 one is the size most fans would probably want. The $10 one is roughly checkbook size and is perfect for Civil War pocket diaries as originals I've seen are just like it.

The other leather-bound style made by a company in Italy comes in a heavier cover and is saddle tan to brown in color. The 5"x7" is $25 and the 6"x9" is $30. The cover is embossed with "JOURNAL" in a faded dark brown. I plan to get one or both of them soon. L. L. Bean sells the larger one in their
current holiday catalog for $45!

There are also many other blank books both lined and unlined at these stores. Also try B. Dalton Booksellers and Borders Books. I've seen a variety of them at stationary, craft, and upscale gift shops.

Hope this helps. Email me if you have any questions or just want to let me know what you've found.

-West Virginia McCoy

PS My posting wouldn't take because the forum was full. If you can get this info on there be my guest. Always glad to share any information I have with
fellow Indy fans.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]