Re: Question to all other interested Indy Fans, more like a survey actually

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from gw.wizards.com on December 01, 1999 at 17:17:03:

In Reply to: Question to all other interested Indy Fans, more like a survey actually posted by GCR on December 01, 1999 at 09:19:40:

: To whoever reads this, I have a question- I am doing some research of sorts and would like feedback from other Indy fans on one topic, Indy's gun(s). In your opinion (who ever you are)what would you consider Indy'strademark sidearm to be? I mean James Bond always had his walther PPK, what about Indy? I know he used a lot of different weapons throughout the three movies, but which could be considered his trademark weapon? Any help or info, or just random thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks!If sidearm were to be interpreted as "weapon", then I'd have to say a 10 foot David Morgan bullwhip. If we stick with pistols, though, the two that really get the most conspicuous screen time would be the 45-auto model 1911 (Browning or Colt?) in the bar screen in Raiders, or the Webley .455 from LC. As I understand it (from our learned friend Michaelson) the S&W 1911 from Raiders is probably of better quality as compared to the Webley, and fits the Indy mystique better then the 45 auto.

I still say, though, that the trademark weapon of Indy is the bullwhip.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: