Would something like this help???

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by the Fiddler from sprintcache3.micron.net on December 01, 1999 at 21:01:33:

In Reply to: To People With "Solutions" posted by Micah on December 01, 1999 at 19:58:51:

As I'm sure you know your forum is greatly appreciated. I was just wondering if this would help:

Most of us have noticed and appreciated the fact that many people visit the forum daily (e.g. the need for a change). They have probably also noticed and appreciated the fact that there are no adds/advertisements/promotions on indyfan.com, which means that indyfan.com is most purely a monetary loss to you, Micah. Well we all enjoy the addless site/forum, but would rather have adds than loose the forum. So, with all your traffic I'm sure you could get someone who would be willing to pay you (possibly a fair amount) to have adds on the forum.

This would help to compensate for the increased rate for the upgrade in bandwith, and pay you for your time in converting everything to the web interface.

I think most Indyfans would agree with me on this one and might even click (if that's what you need to get money from the adds) just to help out.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]