Whoops, I meant LC hide

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp415.elkgrove.net on December 02, 1999 at 05:20:37:

In Reply to: I'm sure Patterson can help out on this one... posted by DeWayne on December 01, 1999 at 21:09:35:

: : I called Wested this morning and I spoke to a fella named Jerry. Jerry was very nice and knew a great deal about leather. I asked him about the cowhide jacket. He said the cowhide is brand new and he hasn't even seen it yet. He said they have a special type of leather they use for pre-distressing but I wasn't quite sure what he said because his accent is so thick it's hard for me to understand.He told me some other tips but I'm sorry to say I forgot them,but they were nothing major. He said it is all personal choice but he thinks the lambskin jackets look the best.This is my question for you guys, since we are unclear on whether or not lambhide actually exists and I already have a new finish Raiders jacket should I have them make my last crusade jacket that I have ordered pre-distressed, because that might be the only way to get the heavier leather? Is there anyone out there who has a heavier leather undistreesed jacket? Thank you

: He has an undistressed LC hide jacket that looks very nice. There are pics of it at Indy Gear.
: See ya! DeWayne
Did anyone figure out exactly what kind of hide it is?
See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]